Dating russian orthodox women

Women make up 53 percent of the population, and men the remaining 47 percent.

In 1919 the Belarusian Soviet Socialist Republic approved another state emblem: a hammer and sickle in the rays of the rising sun, surrounded by a garland of wheat.Belarus is a large plain about the size of Kansas, with a total area of 80,200 square miles (207,600 square kilometers).The country is in the western portion of the East European Plains within the basins of the Dnepr, West Dvina, and Neman Rivers.The Belarusian language belongs to the family of Slavic languages and is very close to Russian and Ukrainian.All the three languages use the Cyrillic alphabet, with minor modifications in Ukrainian and Belarusian.

Leave a Reply